Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My friends






Since my second arrival in Japan on May 10, 2008. I have enjoyed the company of many friends and acquaintances. However, it will soon mark my two year anniversary of my arrival in Japan and it is time to say good-bye to the life I have become familiar with. Many are probably thinking that I am leaving Japan but that is not what this post is about, in truth I still have one year left until I graduate. However, this year will bring alot of changes to my life which includes losing my best friends here in Japan and moving away from my beloved Takashimadaira district here in Tokyo. Ever since my arrival in 2008, I had planned to live with my long time friend Jennifer who I had meet my previous language school KCP, along with living with Jennifer I also knew another friend of my by the name of Colleen was returning to Japan to work as an English teacher for a couple of years. However, as I had experienced in the past when I had lived in Japan there is always a time to say goodbye to other foreigners living here in Japan. Although Jennifer, Colleen and I still have time remaining until they leave I will try to make the best of it while I still have the time. Above are some pictures I had taken of us over the last year.

0 comments: