Friday, February 19, 2010

Chano-ma





This last week I had the opportunity to go to Chano-Ma cafe located on the top floor of the Marui building in Ueno. The cafe itself had a great atmosphere and it is a nice place to relax and enjoy a light lunch or coffee with friends. At Chano-Ma I had the opportunity to sample two drinks and a dessert they offered. The first drink was a soft drink by the name of Fujiyama cider, which is similar to many other types of ciders you can purchase in Japan, however, it had a little kick to it which gives this drink an advantage when comparing it to other soft drink on the market in Japan. The second drink I drank was hot milk, which was bitter and a bit and difficult to drink. The dessert I had ordered was a slice of cake which disappointed me. The cake of course as presented in a matter that made me feel as if I was in a 5 star restaurant, yet the taste of the cake was plain boring with no sweetness.

I would give this restaurant 3.5 stars our of 5, because it had a great atmosphere but the food was lacking in the taste.

Here is the link

http://www.jellyfish.bz/shop/tokyo/chanoma-ueno/chanoma-ueno.html

2 comments:

Katie said...

残念!美味しそうなのにね

scareylarry said...

泣。。。。