Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bistro Famille






Today I was walking around my new apartment and Hayato showed me a little bistro he had found. I am not a huge fan of pasta and I often do not like to eat pasta when I decide to eat out.However, there are very few shops near my house thus I decided to give it a try, and to my surprise it was really delicious. Hayato ordered pasta and I ordered beef stew. All of the lunch sets they come with either bread or rice, and a salad and dessert. The owner of the bistro has runs a bakery close to the restaurant. After we were served Cesar salads and bread we got our main dishes I was shocked by the high quality of the ingredients used in the dishes and I will surely go to the restaurant not only because it is located near my house but because of the high quality ingredients used in the food and the price they offered the lunch's at.


4.5 out of 5 stars

0 comments: