Monday, February 15, 2010

Food Food Food








As many people might already know, I really like to cook and eat healthy meals. About three years ago I used to weight about 150 kilos or 330 pounds. With regular exercise and healthy heating I was able to lose weight and get down to my current weight of 175 pounds. At the current moment due to me being busy with school and other private things I do not have time to go to the gym anymore thus I try my best to eat healthy on a daily basis. Over the last weekend I have trying to incorporate more fruit and vegetables into my daily diet. Thus, I am posting some pictures of some of the food I have made over this last weekend. The first dish is a salad with carrots, lettuce, and grilled chicken.


The second meal is a broiled salmon with a Japanese sake, soy sauce and butter base, with a lemon and herb salad.

The last meal I had is not so healthy but was quite actually good. The third and last picture is a picture of McDonalds limited addition American Burgers. This hamburger is called the New York Burger. It has the same patty as a quarter pounder. However, the toppings differ quite a bit. The New York burger uses a spicy type of cheese and also uses spicy mustard and also has a lot of veggies on top.

If you are in Japan I would recommend you try to eat the New York burger before they stop selling them.

0 comments: