Thursday, February 11, 2010

In the rain with friends







Today was the first time this month Jennifer and I meet with our friend Collen. Usually when we hang out or have a get together we usually invite Collen to come over to our house because it is a bigger mansion compared to her house. However, today was the first time Jennifer and I both at the same went to Colleens house for a get together. Today to my surprise Colleen had prepared lunch for us. Of course being Americans, when we do get together we often indulge ourselves in American food such as Pizza, hamburgers or the like today Sloppy Joes. After our great lunch, the three of us went to a store by the name of Donki, it is similar to wal-mart in the states. Yet, the shelves and placement of the goods are no organized. After buying some Gain laundry detergent, the three of us went to Karaoke and then we walked around the streets of Ikebukuro, where Jen and I found a sign that was advertising sexual services you could get at a somewhat strange shop.
Besides the heavy rain I had a nice day with my friends in Tokyo

0 comments: