Sunday, January 5, 2014

Tsutaya in Roppongi

Ever since changing jobs last year I have been able to spend more time in Azabu Juban. Although, I am no stranger to Azabu. I have decided to enjoy more of the restaurants in the area. One of the places I never visited as a student was Tsutaya near Roppongi Hills. I never really had time to enjoy Tsutaya because
1.I was busy studying.
2. I was too poor to buy books or drink Starbucks on a daily basis.


Thus, the other day during my lunch break I had decided to take sometime and good browsing through their book section. While there, I noticed that had a large assortment of architecture
and art books. I was never a huge fan of these two subjects so, I decided to take a look at their cooking section. The cooking section was also quite big with books ranging from everyday bento making to extremely difficult French recipes.


I decided to pick up two books while I was there. The first book was how to make sandwiches from scratch. (I do not eat many sandwiches but I think I should start)

The other was a cookbook on how to make bistro style dishes.



I hope I can try all of these recipes in the near future.


0 comments: