Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Blueberry Muffins Review

The other day I was bored at home and I didn't want to leave my house. So, I decided to use up some frozen blueberries I had in the freezer. So, I looked online and clicked on the first recipe.

The recipe was on Allrecipes website for blueberry muffins.
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/to-die-for-blueberry-muffins/

There were both easy and quick to make. I made them in a total of 40 minutes with little preparation.



However, I used frozen blueberries instead of fresh but they still came out great.



Just remember that if you are baking with frozen fruit make sure to roll the frozen fruit in some flour prior to mixing them in the batter. If you don't they will end up sinking to the bottom of the cake or in this case muffins.

0 comments: