Wednesday, April 23, 2008

two weeks left until I should arrive in Japan?

Hello, everyone how is everyone doing? I haven't been doing too bad myself. I have been busy with school; I cannot believe that I only two weeks until this semester end. This semester has gone by so fast and I have learned allot about my self in the process. I learned that I cannot take online classes because I am not disciplined enough to deal with all of the responsibilities. I also learned that I have grown closer to my family these last couple of months. I know they can get on my nerves most of the time but hey they are family.

As for Japan I am still waiting to hear about the visa situation at the moment, according to my admissions counselor he is still waiting to hear from the immigration office. I only have two weeks until I am supposed to arrive in Japan. Yet, I haven't bought a ticket or even found out I have received a visa to study in Japan. The way I look at it right now, I might end up going to Japan or not going to Japan at all.
I have also started to read the book Vodka are you there? It is me Chelsea, I would like to say this book is as funny as Miss Handler's TV talk show. The book goes into detail about her life growing up in NJ to her relationships in her 20's to stories about her crazy family. The book is a fun and fast read, it only took me one day to read from front to back and I enjoyed every minute of it. If you don't mind crude humor I would recommend it.

1 comments:

N. L. Armitage said...

Hang in there; I'm sure something will come through soon! I will look forward to us meeting again in Japan THIS SUMMER! (\^o^/)