Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Raw diet coke diet


Yo yo yo , it is me scareylarryjapan, how is everyone on this fine Wednesday. I have been good, I wanted to talk about something I have been attempting at doing, well, those who are close to me know I have gained a couple of dozens of pounds since I have returned to America. So in order for me to lose some weight, I decided to do the raw food diet. I have noticed that allot of people have been trying to lose weight to fit in their summer swimsuits as for me I don't swim. I just want to look good in everyday clothes. I started the raw food diet about three days ago and I have stuck to it very well. I wake up eat a fruit salad, for lunch I eat a salad and for dinner I eat a salad. However, today due to all of the stress with me moving next week to Japan with no visa I decided not to eat a raw food for dinner, instead I ate a smart choice frozen dinner with only 230 calories and six grams of fat. I think this won't hurt my diet too much, I hope. But there is one thing I am noticed I do often when I go on a diet and that is drinking allot of diet coke. I don't know why I do it, I guess it is lack of meat in my diet or the lack of cheese but every time I start a diet I end up guzzling about a twelve back of coke a day, and today is no exception. I guess I still have a long ways to go before I cut diet coke out of my diet, but I will start once I get off the plane in Japan. Besides the diet news, nothing is new in my life I wake up every afternoon at 2 check my email with anticipation of seeing a email saying Temple of has received my COE, but then my hopes are crushed because I didn't get the email instead I get a email saying it I want to make my little man bigger and please the women. I hope my luck improves , or at least the Japanese immigration office can speed up the process for god sake.

0 comments: