Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I cannot sleep !!!!

As you can tell by the time of this post I cannot sleep. I just finished cleaning off my bookshelf and found a bunch of books I no longer have room for so I decided to take them to the garage, where my family has a whole wall dedicated to books that we have used during college or we have no room for in our house. However, to my surprise I noticed that there was over FIVE SHELVES OF MAGAZINES. In order for me to make room to put my books on the shelf I needed to get rid of the magazines. While I was taking the magazines off of the shelves I started to notice the dates of most of the magazines. Some of the magazines dated back to the year 2000 to 2006. After clearing the shelves I decided to come back inside to check my email to see if I have herd anything from my admission counselor, but there is still no news on my visa situation. Now I know that I won’t have enough time to change my COE within the USA, so I will need to most likely attend Temple on a tourist visa until I get the whole visa situation figured out. I am looking forward to tomorrow or should I say later today, I need to finish my economics paper and I also need to get the magazines ready so I can take them to the recycle center.

0 comments: