Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Narita Airport

One of my biggest problems with travel to Japan is Narita International airport. Unlike other airports around the world I find the access time to Narita airport is too long and it cost too much money to get there. On average from my house to the airport if I take the fastest train, it will take me about two hours total to reach it. Moreover, it will cost me about 3000yen which is about $30. When I tell my friends in other countries about the price to get to Narita many of them are shocked to hear the average price is about $30.


However, recently Japan has started to book more international flights from Haneda International airport which is located near downtown Tokyo. I think this is a more visible option if you are going to travel to Japan for a short amount of time or if you come from neighbouring country. During, my next trip I will fly out of Narita but return via Haneda.


I will let you know the details when I come back !!!




0 comments: