Saturday, July 27, 2013

Amazing race and visas....

I am a huge fan of the TV series The Amazing Race. I enjoy traveling and I like to emerge myself into the culture. However, one thing always had me thinking about the TV show. How do all of the participants apply for all of the visas they need for the TV Show? I have applied for only two visas my whole life; one for India and three times for China. Although, the visa applications are pretty straight forward, I think that they are still a hassle to apply for. For starters, you need a hotel and plane ticket booking in order to apply for the Chinese visa. Thus, how do the Amazing Race participants apply for the visa? Moreover, does the TV program require the participants to apply to vast amount of visas? Usually when they are sent to another country the participants seem shocked that they are traveling to the particular country. But, if they have the visa already stamped in their passport.... why are they shocked they had to visit China?


Just something to think about...

0 comments: