Monday, June 14, 2010

Sick

Today, I woke up at around 8am but I had no energy to get up so I laid in bed for a while in order to get some energy. However, no matter how long I slept I still did not have any energy so I decided that I should maybe sleep one more hour at around 9am I got up and took a shower still not feeling one hundred percent well. Soon after getting dressed and going to school I felt the urge to go back to sleep and on top of this my body was acing. After going to school, I got another email saying my math professor had canceled the class. At this point I was not feeling well so I decided to call my work and them I would not be able to make into work today because I was not feeling well. After going to the doctors and receiving some medication I came back home went to bed at around 1pm and woke up at 9pm. However, I still feel bad and my body is still acing, if I do not feel good tomorrow morning I will head back to the doctors. I hope I don`t have the flu.

Well laying around I saw MTV Unplugged featuring Katy Perry, She did a great cover of the song Hakensack

Here is the video









0 comments: