Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Day After
















I woke up early the next day at around 7am and I headed to the living room where Thephong had already been up and was working on his homework. When he said good morning the first thing that came out of my mouth was "I am sorry for last night." But being the good friend he is just just nodded it off and said it happens to everyone and for me not to worry.

Soon after saying good morning I needed to take as shower because I was wearing the same clothes from the night before and I smelled like vomit and cigarettes. After taking a shower, I asked Thephong what happened to Patrick and the rest of the gang after I went to the restroom. Thephong said that they went out and had dinner. He also told me while I was passed out on the counter and he was helping me to feel better a Brazilian guy asked if he could take a picture of us. And being the photogenic guy he is he said sure why not.

Thus, I am sure there is a picture of me out there on the net somewhere with my face smack down on the counter in missionary position.

After eating breakfast, Thephong and I headed to Shinjuku and order to go to his doctors appointment and join Esteban for lunch at his favorite restaurant El Torrito. After waiting in the lounge for Thephong to finish his doctors appointment we headed to South Shinjuku and meet Esteban for lunch and soon after meet Masa for Coffee at Tully`s Coffee were we took a abundance of pictures. Soon after we decided to head to Karaoke and that is where we met Esteban`s friend Cesear from Mexico. After Karaoke we went back to the the Southern Terrace and talked and took more pictures and then I came back home and went to bad because I was still hung over.

P.S. Every time we took a picture with Esteban`s camera I made a weird face because I wanted to mix up the pics a bit....

0 comments: