Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 10,2010 I thought I was going to die


This last Friday I had a horrible day. The day started out with me waking up at around 10:30 which made me late for my class that starts at 10:20. Since I made a promise with myself this last semester to refrain from missing class. So in order to keep this promise I decided to run for the day and head to the station. However, once I had reached the station I had noticed I had forgot my wallet so I had to run another 10 minutes back to my house in order to get my wallet. After heading out the door for the second time I noticed I had received an email. The email was from my school saying that class had been canceled for personal reasons. After reading this email, I decided I needed to take another shower because I was covered in sweat.

After an hour of lounging around my house I decided to head to Shinjuku to meet up with my friend Thephong, whom I had a study date with. After meeting up with him in our usual spot in Shinjuku we decided to head to Mcdonalds since they offer outlets and wireless internet. Once reaching McDonalds I had remembered I had not eaten anything the whole day so I decided to order a cheese burger and chicken nuggets and a M size diet coke. After picking up my tray from the counter I headed for the stairs. This is when the continuous bad luck streak hit again. I tripped on the stairs and dropped all of my food and I was only able to save my cheese burger from a dirty death. After making it up the stairs I noticed Thephong had secured two seats for us to study.

After a couple hours of studying we decided to get a drink because he had studied hard that day and we should be able to relax and enjoy ourselves for a little bit before we head back home. While walking around we had noticed that place offered all you can drink for 1000 yen (10 dollars) for about 2 hours. Since the price was so cheap Thephong and I decided to enter this bar and have a drink. Of course, I ordered white wine because it is my usual drink I drink when I go out. After ordering our drinks we noticed our mutual friend Patrick in the bar and he asked us to join him for a drink. After drinking for a while, more of Patricks friends came to the bar and we started to drink more and more. After a total four small glasses of white wine I had this bad feeling, so I asked Thephong to take me to the bathroom because I felt like I was going to vomit. However, to my surprise I couldn`t stand up. So he had to carry em to the bathroom when we finally reached the bathroom I locked myself in the stall and just sat on the toilet with the feeling that my rescued cheese burger and four glasses of white wine were fighting their way back up. After what seemed like a couple of minutes I started vomiting in the bathroom and Thephong came to help feel better. Since the bar is fairly small many of the other customers had ot use the toilet stall, thus I was at the sing with my face on the counter and my butt sticking out asking for a old style raping if this was in South Africa. None the Less, I was in and out of consciousness for about 2 hours and at 11:30 I had gathered enough courage to leave the bar with Thephong who nicely helped me to my home station. Once we reached my house I went straight to bed and passed out, while Thephong being the good person he is went to my living and started to study and make himself dinner.

0 comments: