Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wednesday in Shinjuku

3








This is a bit of a late update but I had the chance to go to Shinjuku on Wednesday because I had the day off. I started out going to lunch at a yakiniku place located in Shinjuku 3chome. The reason I went to this particular place was because it was ranked number 1 on a TV show. The place offered lunch specials from the low price of 790-1300 yen. Hayato who introduced me to this restaurant ordered the Yakiniku set and I ordered the Kimuchi chige set. The taste was good but it was nothing special. I would rate this place at a 4 out of 10.

Soon after eating lunch we walked around Shinjuku and looked at shops in Marui and other stores. While looking around I bought a shirt at H&M and some new shoes.

By the time we finished shopping it was time to eat dinner so Hayato and I headed to Shinokubo ( Korea Town) and had some Kimuchi dumplings and some Korean style sweet and sour Chicken. We also tried some Korean style sushi and then went outside and tried a Korean style pancake with Honey on the inside.

After that we had ice cream at Baskin Robbins and then headed back home.

0 comments: