Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ueno park











Today I had the opportunity to go to Ueno to view the cherry blossoms. While I was there I also went to the little shopping market located near by where I bought one bag of candy for the low price of 1000 yen ( 10 dollars). Soon after purchasing candy we continued to walk through the streets where I found a vendor that sold belts for a really cheap price so I bought four belts for the low price of 1590 yen (15.00 dollars). After walking around on the streets I got some sweet potatoes from a stand I also got some coconut milk . However, while Japan is known as a safe country it can be at times dangerous. While walking around Ueno you can run into some strange people. For instance, while I was walking around Ueno a man came up to me and pushed me and I was quite shocked because he had no specific reason to be pushed around. However, I continued to look to see where the man was going and to see what he looked like and from I noticed is that he had pushed everyone in his path...

I had a good day

0 comments: