Sunday, March 10, 2013

FX Hotel Review (Shanghai, China)

I have decided to write reviews on hotels which I have stayed in during my travels around Asia. The first hotel I would like to is FX Hotel Northern Bund.

Nice room for the price 
I originally booked this hotel as a set with my plane ticket on expedia.jp. The hotel is a great bargain price for what you get. The rooms are huge and the staff is fairy nice. The rooms come with free daily drinking water as well as sodas and juice. Moreover, the room has free wifi for all customers. The only downside to this hotel was that is was a walk to the station. It took about 10 minutes by foot and at the time I stood at this hotel there were not many stores in the near by area. However, I could not complain this hotel came to about 15 USD a night which a bargain.


These were some weird statues at the entrance of the hotel

If you are looking for a cheap hotel around Shanghai and do not mind walking 10 minutes to get to the closest station,  this might be a good hotel to stay at. Just make sure you print the address in Chinese if you want to ride a taxi.. sometimes Taxi drivers had a hard time finding this hotel.

0 comments: