Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Stepping up my cookies

Over the last couple of months I have not been pleased with my current situation. I feel that I have become use to my everyday routine and I have the need to seek more adventure in my life. Thus, I have decided to step my cookies up, in other words work my ass off. I decided I need to get real about finding a new job and getting a stronger leaner body. So, from this month I have decided to take a little break from meeting friends and eating out with them in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle which will include me cooking all of my meals and exercising on a regular basis. I know this is going to be a hard but as long as I work hard I know I can do it.

Besides these two factors in my life I have also decided to travel more. So this December instead of returning to my hometown of Durango. I decided to take a one week trip to Cape Town, South Africa. Wish me luck.!!!!!


0 comments: