Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shinmisato











Today I went to Shinmisato located in Saitama to buy some house goods. Today I got off to late start because I needed to go get my bike fixed. I planned on leaving from my station at around 1pm but it ended up being 2pm by the time I rode the train. From my current house it takes about 1 hour to get to shinmisato but it is the closest Ikea to my house.On the way to the station I thought I saw a fire from the train window... however I got to ikea around 3pm and I walked around and found many things I want but I couldn`t buy many of the goods because the furniture was too big for Japanese houses. Soon after looking at things I had lunch at their cafeteria. The lunch was good as usual and then I bought some house things. After buying house goods I decided to head to lalaport which is a shopping mall chain in Japan where I purchased a shift from H&M. Soon after shopping around Hayato and I went to a Chinese restaurant and had some dumplings and other Chinese dishes, it was all very good.

0 comments: