Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A fun day with friends






Today for the first time a long time I decided to head out to Ikebukuro and do some walking around. I got to Ikebukuro at around 11am and decided to walk Sunshine city and it`s vicinity and headed to bookoff to look at books. Once I was there I noticed I got a email from Jennifer saying she was in Ikebukuro with Laura. So I decided to meet them and hang around sunshine city. After leaving sunshine city we headed to a Taiwanese snow cone shop. The snow cone was very different from the traditional American one because instead of using shaved ice they use shaved milk ice and add a topping. After eating the snow cone I decided to head to Shinjuku to meet with Esteban and Masa. While meeting Esteban he helped me with deciding what I should do after I get out of school and what kind of career I should pursue.

It was a really nice day to catch up with friends.

0 comments: