Sunday, May 19, 2013

Long time no update (Cooking class )

Hello, everyone

I am sorry for the late update. Over the last couple of weeks I have been busy with work and other projects I have been working on. However, I have some news. Today I was invited to a cooking class my friends attends and I decided to join. This being my first time attending a cooking class, I was a little nervous. None the less, the teacher was very friendly and helpful when it came to cooking. To my knowledge our teacher is well known in Japan for his method of cooking. He is very strict about the amount of salt in his dishes. Moreover, about the size of the portions.

Today we cooked two dishes and he treated us with dessert.

We started out cooking Foie Gras over Risotto rice.













Then we cooked hamburg steak with a homemade sauce (everything was from scratch)




Lastly, we were served dessert with homemade coconut ice cream.





0 comments: