Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cherry blossom and the weightloss plan


The weather has really warmed up here in the Japan capital of Tokyo, which means it is time for me to start my walks again. Years ago I used to weight a total of 350 pounds but after returning to Japan and eating a healthier diet as well as maintaining a healthy diet I have lost a total of 170 pounds. Yet, recently I have been busy with job hunting and school which means I do not have time to eat healthy nor exercise. Which in return has led to me gaining some weight...




So today with the start of spring I decided to go back on the Lawrence diet which helped me lose all of my extra weight a couple of years back. Yesterday after my class ended I decided to walk from the Azabu Juban area to Shinjuku. My friend Jessica from school and also a native of Durango decided to join me on this two hour walk to the center of the city.

Along the way we saw many cherry blossom trees and decided to take a couple of pics.

It was a nice day with good talks, good walks and best of all good sushi :)

0 comments: