Sunday, March 7, 2010

My favorite Thai Noodle place



This last Monday I had alot of free time before I had to go to work and I wanted to eat lunch out. However, as usual I did not have anyone to eat out with so... my only choices were McDonald's or other fast food establishments. However, when I got to my destination Ikebukuro a majority of the fast food outlets were full of customers so I decided to stop by my favorite resturant located in Ikebukuro`s lumine building. The name of the shop is Tinun, it most popular dish is its Thai style ramen. I usually go to this restaurant with my friends, hence I was alone I decided to enter anyways. To my surprise they were offering a lunch buffet with any order made. So I ordered my favorite thing on the menu, Thai style Ramen and I enjoyed the buffet of side dishes which included a good selection of salads and Thai curry.


http://www.tinun.jp/

0 comments: