Thursday, May 1, 2008

Miyuki Miyabe the best mystery author in Japan?


Hello, how is everyone doing on this first day of May? Summer is just around the corner, so I decided to get all of the reading I can get done before then. I started reading a book I found on my bookshelf called RPG or Shadow family. I have owned this book for over year but I have yet to read it because I have been so busy with school. However, now that the semester is over I have free time to read a book besides quick humor books. I barely stared the book so I won't give an official review. But I want to tell whoever is reading my blog that if you are interested in Japanese mystery novels that deal with everyday Japanese life and how the police and detectives do their jobs in Japan, I feel that you will enjoy Miyuki Miyabe's books.

0 comments: